What's All This Then?

Well this is what am doing to make my month more challenging. Challenge me in the comment section either here or on YouTube in the last week of the month, you'll be able to vote from a short list of challenges to decide what I'll be doing next month!

JUNE 2011 : Photos

AUGUST: Re-run

JULY: ??

JUNE: Listen to Nina Simone

MAY: Learn about the emotion fear

APRIL: Find an object and take a photo of it every day in different locations

MARCH: Create a stop motion animation

FEBRUARY: Keri Smith's 'This Is Not A Book' book

Sunday, February 21, 2010

This Is A Plot To Rule The World

Page 141 asked me to create some changes if I could rule the world. Yes, Pinky, we are talking about taking over the world. I must admit as much fault as I can see in the world this task was a little tricky. Who am I to change people? Who am I to say what has been working for civilisation so far is not up to my standard? Well, not all that important a person but it is just a little book (This Is Not A Book but you know what I mean.) So, my changes were only three. And I know that if I were in charge of the world I would make more changes and add to my three originals but so far I have three.

  1. Change the food regulations in regards to pesticides and chemicals being used on, around or in food sources.
  2. Criminalise animal testing for cosmetics.
  3. Enforce fair trade working conditions for EVERYBODY.

Yeah, they are my three changes. They may not be crazy or funny or even practical but they are three things that are important to me. What would you change if you could rule the world?

Just a little side note that voting for March's challenge will start on Wednesday which will give you four days to decide my fate for March! It also gives you two more days to set me a fresh challenge before I settle on the final five for voting. Don't worry if your challenge isn't in the final five, I am keeping a list of every challenge I receive and can always pull it out for April's challenge or May's challenge...

No comments:

Post a Comment