What's All This Then?

Well this is what am doing to make my month more challenging. Challenge me in the comment section either here or on YouTube in the last week of the month, you'll be able to vote from a short list of challenges to decide what I'll be doing next month!

JUNE 2011 : Photos

AUGUST: Re-run

JULY: ??

JUNE: Listen to Nina Simone

MAY: Learn about the emotion fear

APRIL: Find an object and take a photo of it every day in different locations

MARCH: Create a stop motion animation

FEBRUARY: Keri Smith's 'This Is Not A Book' book

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

And the April Challenge Is...









Find an object and take a photo each day of it in a different location!! Thanks Luís Campião for challenging me, sir I accept! So I am to find an object and take a photo of this object in a different location each day as well as provide maps of these locations by tracing over street maps onto transparent paper. That last part will be a little tricky, but that is the point of a challenge am I right? So tomorrow I leave for a holiday which means that the first day of my April challenge and therefore the day that I must find the object of which I am to photograph for a month is going to be found in festival campsite in Byron Bay. Gosh, I am such a hippie. Anyway, I will not be checking into the blog until after Easter so have happy one if you are celebrating it otherwise have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment