What's All This Then?

Well this is what am doing to make my month more challenging. Challenge me in the comment section either here or on YouTube in the last week of the month, you'll be able to vote from a short list of challenges to decide what I'll be doing next month!

JUNE 2011 : Photos

AUGUST: Re-run

JULY: ??

JUNE: Listen to Nina Simone

MAY: Learn about the emotion fear

APRIL: Find an object and take a photo of it every day in different locations

MARCH: Create a stop motion animation

FEBRUARY: Keri Smith's 'This Is Not A Book' book

Friday, January 29, 2010

Day One

Day one video is up:
I am following a book called 'THIS IS NOT A BOOK' by Keri Smith. Well it is a book Ms Smith, it has a little task on each page that the reader must carry out to their imagination's content. I will be finishing the book in a month so I am doing about 7 pages a day. The first seven pages had the following tasks:

1. Keep the book with me in clear view at all times for a week.
2. Create a disguise to hide the book's identity.
3. Hold the book up above my head and record the time.

So far so a little bit tricky.

No comments:

Post a Comment