What's All This Then?

Well this is what am doing to make my month more challenging. Challenge me in the comment section either here or on YouTube in the last week of the month, you'll be able to vote from a short list of challenges to decide what I'll be doing next month!

JUNE 2011 : Photos

AUGUST: Re-run

JULY: ??

JUNE: Listen to Nina Simone

MAY: Learn about the emotion fear

APRIL: Find an object and take a photo of it every day in different locations

MARCH: Create a stop motion animation

FEBRUARY: Keri Smith's 'This Is Not A Book' book

Friday, January 29, 2010

Blog 1: What’s All This Then?

Internet services like blogs and YouTube in particular are about reading and watching people do things that you wouldn't do yourself. So lets make it a little more specific. If there is something in particular that you wouldn't or might do but want someone else to do it first, let me know. Give me an idea, set me a challenge or ask me to try something new. I'm mostly interested in the challenge. Is there a New Year's resolution that you made a month ago but you already predict you are not going to go through with? Let me know it, I'll give it a go. I've never completed a New Year's resolution maybe it'll be different if I try someone else's! From March onwards I will set up a monthly challenge or goal and blog and vlog about it until I complete the challenge. So tie those thinking caps on and challenge me, get me to do something at the end of the month that I can't already do, or get me to go a whole month without doing something or go a whole month doing something differently. And not just the bran for breakfast challenge something crazy or anything you and others including me would get a kick out of. Make it funny, make is serious, make it sporty or musical or charity or greedy. At the end of the month I'll have accomplished something and you'll have had a giggle.

So here are some things that may or may not sway your challenge:

  • I am 24 years old.
  • I am female.
  • I live in Sydney, Australia
  • I am employed and therefore broke
  • I only own a low quality camera
  • I have no contacts to famous people
  • I have a Certificate III in Acting
  • My Cert III in Acting has got me nowhere so now I am getting a Cert III in Admin
  • I can play the piano and the guitar
  • I am hopeless and video games and am perfectly fine with that
  • I am an eco warrior or environmentalist or a hippie whatever you're comfortable with
  • I am a ranga (or red head for anyone unfamiliar with the term ranga)
  • I am very bored being unemployed

Anything else you want to know?

No comments:

Post a Comment