What's All This Then?

Well this is what am doing to make my month more challenging. Challenge me in the comment section either here or on YouTube in the last week of the month, you'll be able to vote from a short list of challenges to decide what I'll be doing next month!

JUNE 2011 : Photos

AUGUST: Re-run

JULY: ??

JUNE: Listen to Nina Simone

MAY: Learn about the emotion fear

APRIL: Find an object and take a photo of it every day in different locations

MARCH: Create a stop motion animation

FEBRUARY: Keri Smith's 'This Is Not A Book' book

Friday, April 9, 2010

Hello April!

Hello and Happy Easter! I know it's late but I am back now with the 1st 6 photos from April's challenge. The first part of the challenge was to find an object to photograph each day this month. I staying in a tent next door to a music festival in beautiful Byron Bay on the 1st of April so my object is an empty water bottle, found on the floor of my tent, filled with stones and grass from directly outside my tent. I have photographed this bottle everyday since then in a setting that reflects what I did that day, when possible, sometimes I just took it anywhere! Maps are on their way, they are little bit trickier but so far here are some photos:


1/4: Looking out through the window of my tent.















2/4: Looking at shadows of grass from inside my tent.














3/4: Looking at the Caba Caba Ray Tent (the stripey one) at Bluesfest 2010.














4/4: Sitting on a bench overlooking Byron Bay Beach.














5/4: Randomly saw a balloon taking off (lifting off? what to you say for a balloon?)














6/4: Driving the 9 hours back to Sydney. This is somewhere before Newcastle (so I was about 3 hours away from home still)












That's all I have to upload today, I will do another catch up tomorrow, then start putting maps and photos each day!

1 comment: